Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Living in History

How exciting! I can tell Fiona that she was there with me when I voted for the first black president of the US. I put my "I voted" sticker in her baby book. :) I know change won't happen over night, but I'm very hopeful for how things are going to be the next four years. God knows this country needs something different! I really like Michelle Obama; she's intelligent and very well-spoken, and the fact that she is a mother, college-educated, and has a young family really appeals to me. (MUCH more than Sarah Palin, that's for sure!)
I forgot to mention Halloween in my last post, so here's a picture of me dressed as a Native American, She-Who-Harvests-Peas. You'll see why I was given that name. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She who harvest peas- oh my!